Jungle Minds is the agency for the digital age. We research, advise, design and implement for national and multi-national companies and institutions. Among our clients are Shell, ABN AMRO, DSM, Heineken, Philips and Danone.
- We have been achieving online results since 2000
- With more than 60 digital professionals (permanent + temporary)
- Network of more than 200 freelance specialists
- Based in the centre of Amsterdam, near Waterlooplein
Why choose Jungle Minds?
We specialize in digital customer interaction and help our clients achieve online results.
- Higher turnover
- More customer satisfaction
- More customers
- Increased customer loyalty
Via all digital channels
- Social media
- And more
Using three approaches
- Digital marketing
- Digital sales
- Digital (corporate) communication
Think – Create – Improve
The digital landscape is changing faster than ever. Both in terms of B2C and B2B. This requires a distinctive approach with an increasingly shorter time-to-market. At Jungle Minds, conceiving, designing and optimizing digital strategies and concepts go hand in hand. Think - create - improve, that’s what we do.
- Think – together with our clients we conceive well-founded and straightforward digital strategies, based on solid customer and market insights.
- Create – designing digital concepts for websites, mobile and social media. Result-driven and user friendly.
- Improve – continuously measure, analyse and improve online results.
- Digital strategy: e-commerce strategy, multichannel strategy, social media, mobile and advice on organizational set-up.
- Concept and design of digital concepts and campaigns: creative concept, UX design, visual design, copy and content.
- Research: web statistics, usability testing, focus groups, co-creation, research on trends and best practices.
- Conversion improvement: continuously measure, analyse and optimize online results.
- Training sessions, lectures and boardroom sessions.
- Interim professionals: we work with the best freelance specialists in the market.
How we work
- We firmly believe in combining thinking and doing. We develop strategic visions for the future combined with a practical outlook on tomorrow’s developments.
- We prefer to work on a project-by-project basis. This way, both we and our customers know exactly where we stand. Other options are also possible, based on results or an hourly rate, for example.
- We always aim to deliver results and like to establish clear goals.
- We are enthusiastic about internet and innovation. We write and blog week in and week out about everything that inspires us.
Jungle Minds was founded in 2000 as Jungle Rating. Founders Geert-Jan Smits and Matthijs Kanis wanted to use their consultancy services to create order in the chaos that ruled the internet at the time – and sometimes still does. Researching, advising and taking appropriate action has been in their blood since day one. They began to conduct user studies in order to learn about the needs of website visitors. Thousands of internet users provided us with insights that are still valuable today.
Now, about twelve years later, they work with more than 60 digital professionals (permanent and temporary) to achieve online results for the most impressive companies. They also work with new specialists, new management, and new insights and methods. Their passion for the internet and the digital domain remains unchanged. And that’s what creates a bond between them.
Geert-Jan and Matthijs are currently working on the expansion of the Flinders.nl and Flinders Café webshop, a new concept in the design trade. In addition, they are still part of Jungle Minds as co-shareholders.